- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peabo Bryson - Stand For Love
- Write a Review
- L42618 000000000 L42618000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Stand For Love showcases Peabo's broad vocal range and musical skill as he continues to delight fans...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Stand For Love showcases Peabo's broad vocal range and musical skill as he continues to delight fans eager to hear from him, while welcoming new fans who appreciate great music. Counted among the world's most dynamic and gifted vocal talents, Peabo is a world-renowned balladeer with a career that includes two Grammys, two Oscars, multiple gold albums, multiple #1 songs and chart-topping singles in R&B, Pop and Contemporary Jazz. The album adds to the fabric of great R&B music and the soundtrack of our lives, by providing music that feels good and includes the one thing that we all need... love. Stand For Love reminds people of the fundamentals of life while engaging them in an emotional, yet experienced, vocal journey.;Track List:1. All She Wants to Do Is Me 5:24;2. Love Like Yours and Mine 3:39;3. Looking for Sade 4:43;4. Stand for Love 4:12;5. Goosebumps (Never Lie) Peabo Bryson Gary Clark 03:25;6. Exotic 4:12;7. Here for You 4:16;8. Smile 4:57;9. Feel the Fire / I'm So Into You / Tonight I Celebrate My Love Peabo Bryson Chanté Moore 05:25
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.