- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Jam - Binaural
- Write a Review
- #K64487 000000000 K64487000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing including gatefold jacket. Binaural is the sixth studio album by Pearl Jam, released o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing including gatefold jacket. Binaural is the sixth studio album by Pearl Jam, released on May 16, 2000 through Epic Records. Following a full-scale tour in support of it's previous album, Yield (1998), Pearl Jam took a short break before reconvening toward the end of 1999 to begin work on a new album. During the production of the album, the band encountered hindrances such as singer Eddie Vedder's writer's block, and guitarist Mike McCready's entrance into rehabilitation due to an addiction to prescription drugs. The music on the record featured an experimental sound, evident on songs that used binaural recording techniques. The atmospheric tracks, mostly featuring somber lyrics dealing with social criticism, led the band to convey these themes with images of nebulas in the album artwork. Binaural received positive reviews, and debuted at number two on the Billboard 200.;Track List:1. Breakerfall (Album Version) - 2:19;2. Gods' Dice (Album Version) - 2:26;3. Evacuation (Album Version) - 2:56;4. Light Years (Album Version) - 5:07;5. Nothing As It Seems - 5:23;6. Thin Air (Album Version) - 3:33;7. Insignificance (Album Version) - 4:32;8. Of the Girl (Album Version) - 5:07;9. Grievance (Album Version) - 3:15;10. Rival (Album Version) - 3:39;11. Sleight of Hand (Album Version) - 4:48;12. Soon Forget (Album Version) - 1:47;13. Parting Ways (Album Version) - 3:49;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 150 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.