- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Jam - Lightning Bolt
- Write a Review
- #K57281 000000000 K57281000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:Pearl Jam has just launched "Lightning Bolt," it's first studio album since 2009's "Backspacer," Producer Brendan O'Bri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:Pearl Jam has just launched "Lightning Bolt," it's first studio album since 2009's "Backspacer," Producer Brendan O'Brien who has worked with PJ for 20 years, notes that frontman Eddie Vedder "sings his ass off on this record," particularly on "Sirens," which he calls "one of the best songs they've ever written." He adds that "Sirens" and another album track, "Infallible," are both "very melodic and beautiful songs." the recording of "Lightning Bolt" began with sessions in early 2012 after the blitz surrounding Cameron Crowe's 2011 "Pearl Jam Twenty" documentary and was finished during sessions at Los Angeles' Henson Recording Studios earlier this year. "Especially when we were finishing up," O'Brien says, there was a sense of "unity, everybody pulling together, and there was a joy about what we were doing. The songs have a lot of drama they're good at that. But there wasn't a lot of drama from the [process], just a lot of everyone enjoying." "I think it's a great representation of their work right now," O'Brien says of "Lightning Bolt." "If you like Pearl Jam, you'll love this. And if you haven't listened to Pearl Jam in awhile, I think it's going to bring you in. That's the whole idea.";Track List:1. Getaway;2. Mind Your Manners;3. My Father's Son;4. Sirens;5. Lightning Bolt;6. Infallible;7. Pendulum;8. Swallowed Whole;9. Let the Records Play;10. Sleeping By Myself;11. Yellow Moon;12. Future Days
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.