- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peter Bjorn & John - Breakin' Point
- Write a Review
- #K65942 000000000 K65942000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Swedish trio. Breakin' Point is Peter Bjorn and John's seventh full-le...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Swedish trio. Breakin' Point is Peter Bjorn and John's seventh full-length studio album following up 2011 's critically acclaimed Gimme Some and of course the 2006 million selling US single "Young Folks" that started it all. The album marks their first new release in more than five years. On Breakin' Point the band had the opportunity to work with an impressive group of producers including Patrick Berger (Icona Pop, Robyn), Paul Epworth (Florence And The Machine, U2, Paul McCartney), Greg Kurstin (Sia, Adele), Emile Haynie (Lana Del Rey, FKA Twigs, Kanye West), Pontus Winnberg (Miike Snow) and Thom Monahan (Wild Nothing, Devendra Banhart). The result is a phenomenal album that finds the group reaching another career high. While the trio's previous record Gimme Some was Peter Bjorn and John's guitar driven power pop record that beautifully captured the energy of the band's live show, Breakin' Point is about creating big pop songs, taking advantage of all that the studio has to offer and crafting an album that is complex while sounding effortless.;Track List:1. Dominos;2. Love Is What You Want;3. Do-Si-Do;4. What You Talking About?;5. Breakin' Point;6. A Long Goodbye;7. Nostalgic Intellect;8. In This Town;9. Hard Sleep;10. It's Your Call;11. Between the Lines;12. Pretty Dumb Pretty Lame
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.