- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peter Frampton - Acoustic Classics
- Write a Review
- K62058 000000000 K62058000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For the first time ever, Peter Frampton brings us stripped-down versions of his classic hits includi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For the first time ever, Peter Frampton brings us stripped-down versions of his classic hits including "Baby, I Love Your Way," "Lines On My Face," "Do You Feel Like I Do," "Show Me The Way" and more. Acoustic Classics includes one new song, "All Down to Me," which was co-written by Kennedy, the co-producer of Frampton's Grammy Award-winning album Fingerprints. "All Down to Me" is the only track on the record featuring a guest musician. Acoustic Classics was mixed by Grammy Award-winning engineer Jeff Balding (Don Henley, Lionel Richie, Joe Cocker) and produced by Frampton himself. Of the recording process, Frampton explains, "The approach I took on this was that each song came across as if you are the first person to hear this song after I wrote it. I had to reverse engineer each song in order to get this result, which I feel I achieved.";Track List:1. Fig Tree Bay;2. Wind of Change;3. All I Want to Be (Is By Your Side);4. Show Me the Way;5. Lines on My Face;6. Sail Away;7. Baby I Love Your Way;8. All Down to Me;9. Penny for Your Thoughts;10. Do You Feel Like I Do;11. I'm in You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.