- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peter Murphy - Wild Birds Live Tour
- Write a Review
- K54783 000000000 K54783000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. A superb double live album from former Bauhaus front man Peter Murphy captured in all his majesty to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. A superb double live album from former Bauhaus front man Peter Murphy captured in all his majesty touring in support of his landmark solo compilation Wild Birds! Features incredible and haunting live versions of the biggest highlights from Murphy s illustrious solo career including Cuts You Up, Indigo Eyes, A Strange Kind Of Love, "Marlene Dietrich's Favorite Poem" and more!;Track List:1. Final Solution;2. Scarlet Thing in You;3. Wild Birds;4. Mirror to My Woman's Mind;5. Subway;6. Disappearing;7. Deep Ocean Vast Sea;8. I'll Fall on Your Knife;9. Crystal Wrists;10. The Sweetest Drop;11. Hit Song;12. Indigo Eyes;13. Marlene Dietrich's Favourite Poem;14. A Strange Kind of Love;15. Cuts You Up;16. Surrendered;17. Roll Call - Recall;18. Huuvola
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.