- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Petit Biscuit - Petit Biscuit
- Write a Review
- K57014 000000000 K57014000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 mini album. Petit Biscuit is a 16 years old French artist whose real name ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 mini album. Petit Biscuit is a 16 years old French artist whose real name is Mehdi Benjelloun. As a fan of Nils Frahm, he excels in giving sampled voices a unique treatment. Mehdi records the sounds with his friends, then edits and mixes them until they become autonomous instruments. This gives his songs an exotic sensibility while being strangely familiar to the ear. Thanks to years of training at the Conservatory (French classical music school) learning the cello, piano and guitar as well as music theory, Petit Biscuit is able to play all the instruments present in his songs, from the percussion to the keyboards and guitars. His tracks started to travel too, being shared organically by millions of listeners, 'Sunset Lover' already has over 30 million streams globally reaching the Spotify charts in multiple countries.;Track List:1. Once Again;2. Sunset Lover;3. Jungle;4. Full Moon;5. Iceland;6. Open Your Eyes;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY, WHITE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.