- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Petra Haden - Imaginaryland
- Write a Review
- #K84831 000000000 K84831000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP reissue including digital download. 1996 album from the acclaimed violinist and singer and former memb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP reissue including digital download. 1996 album from the acclaimed violinist and singer and former member of That Dog. Petra Haden made a career performing or recording alongside everyone from Beck to Mike Watt, Susanna Hoffs to Bill Frisell. On her solo debut, Imaginaryland, originally released in 1996, she introduces a new phase of her career by overdubbing wordless A-Cappella adventures into pop soundscapes creating original compositions as well as covers of Enya and Miranda Sex Garden. Hers is a unique vision and a unique voice that takes you to a land filled with cartwheels, tingly mint tea and razzle-dazzle raspberry twigs.;Track List:1. Look Both Ways Before You Cross - Petra Haden;2. Cuckoo Clock - Petra Haden;3. Apple Juice - Petra Haden;4. Watermark - Petra Haden;5. Bach Prelude No. 2 in C Minor (For Well Tempered Voice);6. I'm Tired - Petra Haden;7. Red;8. Song for the Whales;9. How Are You?;10. Il Soltario;11. Richard;12. Moonmilk;13. I;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.