- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pharmakon - Bestial Burden
- Write a Review
- #K71736 000000000 K71736000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Four days before New York noise musician Margaret Char diet was supposed leave for her first European tour as Pharmakon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Four days before New York noise musician Margaret Char diet was supposed leave for her first European tour as Pharmakon, she had a medical emergency which resulted in a major surgery. Unable to leave her bed, Char diet occupied herself by writing the lyrics and music that would become Bestial Burden, the second Pharmakon LP for Sacred Bones Records. The record is a harrowing collection of deeply personal industrial noise tracks, each one brimming with struggle and weighted with the intensity of Char diet's internal conflict.;Track List:1. Vacuum (1:33);2. Intent or Instinct (8:31);3. Body Betrays Itself (5:06);4. Primitive Struggle (2:11);5. Autoimmune (4:45);6. Bestial Burden (7:07)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.