- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phase Iv (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K77766 000000000 K77766000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm “100% Yellow” vinyl (to represent the toxic repellent used to fight the ant invasion). Each LP package fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm “100% Yellow” vinyl (to represent the toxic repellent used to fight the ant invasion). Each LP package features a heavyweight Stoughton old-style tip-on gatefold jacket and a 12 page booklet with unreleased photography, liner notes and a bonus art spread by Kilian Eng. Waxwork Records and Paramount Pictures are honored to announce the definitive soundtrack release of the 1974 mind bending science-fiction masterpiece, Phase IV. Directed by the late, legendary poster artist and graphic designer Saul Bass, Phase IV has gained a cult following while influencing numerous films. The unique, psychedelic synth-driven score was composed by Brian Gascoigne and David Briscoe. Waxwork Records has worked closely with the Bass family and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences to create the ultimate Phase IV soundtrack experience. The LP package comes complete with never before seen production and marketing photos, and unreleased conceptual art by Saul Bass that has been locked away in The Academy vaults for 40 years.;Track List:1. Phase I;2. Phase II;3. Phase III;4. Phase IV;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.