- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Collins - No Jacket Required
- Write a Review
- K57209 000000000 K57209000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:No Jacket Required (180 Gram Vinyl) Phil Collins - Originally released in 1985, Collins' third album No Jacket Required...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:No Jacket Required (180 Gram Vinyl) Phil Collins - Originally released in 1985, Collins' third album No Jacket Required topped the charts in the UK, US, and numerous other countries all over the world on a journey that would result in three Grammy® Awards (for Best Album, Best Pop Vocal Performance, Male, and Producer of the Year for Collins and co-producer Hugh Padgham) and over 20 million sales. Mixing Collins' trademark emotional ballads alongside strong funk and R&B influences, the album's hit singles - "Sussudio," "One More Night," "Don't Lose My Number," and "Take Me Home" - would also become staples of his live set in the years that followed. Available as a 180-gram heavyweight audiophile vinyl format which features the remastered album as a standalone product. Remastered by Nick Davis, who earned a Grammy nomination for Best Surround Sound album for his work on the Genesis '1970-1975' box set. All tracks are (2016 Remastered).;Track List:1. Sussudio (2016 Remastered);2. Only You Know and I Know (2016 Remastered);3. Long Long Way to Go (2016 Remastered);4. I Don't Wanna Know (2016 Remastered);5. One More Night (2016 Remastered);6. Don't Lose My Number (2016 Remastered);7. Who Said I Would (2016 Remastered);8. Doesn't Anybody Stay Together Anymore (2016 Remastered);9. Inside Out (2016 Remastered);10. Take Me Home (2016 Remastered);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.