- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Spector - Anthology 59 - 62
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K66664 000000000 K66664000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/22/2013;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. EU collection of key early tracks taken from producer Phil Spector's influential back...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/22/2013;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. EU collection of key early tracks taken from producer Phil Spector's influential back catalog. With Spector releases, it wasn't just about the songs... it was also about the production. Phil's 'Wall of Sound' style of production was (and is) often copied, but has never been duplicated. This set includes classic hits from the Crystals, Gene Pitney, Ben E King, Curtis Lee, and many others.;Track List:1. He's a Rebel;2. Every Breath I Take;3. Under the Moon of Love;4. Zip a Dee Doo Dah;5. Puddin' N' Tain;6. Second Hand Love;7. To Know Him Is to Love Him;8. Bumbershoot;9. Anyone But You;10. Pretty Little Angel Eyes;11. First Taste of Love;12. Gonna Git That Man;13. Oh Yeah Maybe Baby;14. Mr. Moon Mr. Cupid and I;15. Twist and Shout;16. Love Love Love;17. Willy Boy;18. He Hit Me;19. A World of Tears;20. Dream for Sale;21. Til You'll Be Mine;22. Beverley Jean;23. Always Late;24. Young Boy Blues;25. A Kiss from Your Lips;26. I Really Do;27. Spanish Harlem;28. When You Dance;29. I Love How You Love Me;30. I;31. You Can Get Him;32. Shang Shang;33. I'm So Happy;34. Mr. Robin;35. Uptown;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.