- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phish - Rift
- Write a Review
- L41663 000000000 L41663000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Rift is Phish's fourth official studio album and was originally r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Rift is Phish's fourth official studio album and was originally recorded in September and October of 1992 at White Crow Studios in Burlington, VT on 24-track 2" tape by engineer Kevin Halpin assisted by Jon Altschiller. Rift was mastered by Bob Ludwig and released on Elektra in September 1993. The Gold certified release was produced by Barry Beckett and followed up the band's major-label breakthrough A Picture of Nectar. A concept album about a rift in a relationship, the lyrically rich and musically diverse 15-track effort is home to the band's two quintessential singles "Fast Enough for You" and "The Wedge". In 2014, Chris Bellman at Bernie Grundman Mastering cut lacquers from DAT Flat Masters for the vinyl edition.;Track List:1. Rift;2. Fast Enough for You;3. Lengthwise;4. Maze;5. Sparkle;6. Horn;7. The Wedge;8. My Friend My Friend;9. Weigh;10. All Things Reconsidered;11. Mound;12. It's Ice;13. Lengthwise;14. The Horse;15. Silent in the Morning;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.