- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pierce the Veil - A Flair For The Dramatic: 10 Year Anniversary Edition
- Write a Review
- #K64518 000000000 K64518000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Limited orange colored vinyl LP pressing. Equal Vision Records' alumni Pierce the Veil celebrate the 10-year anniversar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Limited orange colored vinyl LP pressing. Equal Vision Records' alumni Pierce the Veil celebrate the 10-year anniversary of A Flair For The Dramatic - the band's 2007 debut full-length - with a new colored vinyl reissue featuring revamped cover art, an exclusive book of never before seen photos from the writing and recording process and a digital download card with three previously unreleased demos of songs from the album ("She Sings in the Morning," "The Balcony Song" and "Diamonds and Why Men Buy Them." Pierce the Veil's unusual song structures provide the foundation for complex guitar lines and contrasting beautiful / abrasive vocals to mingle and form each and every memorable hook here. The undeniable sonic connection between brothers Victor and Michael Fuentes (guitar/vocals and percussion, respectively) jumps out of the crisp-sounding collection, which was recorded by up-and-coming producer Casey Bates (Chiodos, Fear Before The March of Flames, Portugal The Man) at his suburban Seattle studios.;Special Attributes:WHITE, ORANGE, ANNIVERSARY EDITION, SLIPSLEEVE PACKAGING
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.