- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pill - Afraid of the Mirror / T.V. Wedding Third Man Live
- Write a Review
- L27918 000000000 L27918000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/16/2018;Notes:'Hot on the heels of a groovy and unglued no-wave full-length on well-lauded Mexican Summer, Boston's Pill rolled into ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/16/2018;Notes:'Hot on the heels of a groovy and unglued no-wave full-length on well-lauded Mexican Summer, Boston's Pill rolled into the Blue Room to play a show and use a couple recorded tracks for a live 7". These recordings fully capture the incredible energy of the evening. The A-side "Afraid of the Mirror" you've gotta hear to believe. While the eponymous mantra drills into your head, the equally churning upfront bass line is sewn into an expert-level percussive fracas. Not for beginners. "T.V. Wedding" is an downhill, apocalyptic kraut jam driven forward by pulsating saxophone improvisation taking lead all over the track. The band relived the experience recently over email, saying, "A year ago Pill rolled into Third Man Records illustrious "blue room" in Nashville, TN to record a live 7". We were met by the kindest folks, coffee from an espresso machine gifted by Neil Young, and a whole lot of taxidermy. Our sax player, Ben Jaffe, was celebrating his birthday, and fueled by Third Man hospitality and tequila, he played some of the most out there horn we've seen in our time as a group. Truly a birthday miracle.";Track List:1. Afraid of the Mirror;2. T.V. Wedding
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.