- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pink Martini - 1969
- Write a Review
- #K64965 000000000 K64965000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2012;Notes:U.S. 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download code. 2011 Release. Widely considered to be the Barbra Streisan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2012;Notes:U.S. 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download code. 2011 Release. Widely considered to be the Barbra Streisand of Japan, Saori Yuki released her debut album in Japan in 1969 and went on to make over 30 albums in her 42 years. Yuki discovered Pink Martini after the band covered her song Taya Tan for their 2007 album Hey Eugene! Most recently, she sang a verse of Silent Night in Japanese for the band's hit 2010 holiday album Joy to the World. In honor of the year of her debut release, Saori Yuki partnered with Pink Martini and producer Thomas M. Lauderdale to create a loving tribute to the music released in 1969. Featuring Japanese Pop hits alongside internationally recognized tunes like Jorge Ben's Mas que nada and Puff the Magic Dragon, 1969 is a brilliant collaboration featuring Thomas M. Lauderdale's magical arrangements, Pink Martini's stellar musicianship, and Saori Yuki's soaring vocals.;Track List:1. Yuuzuki (Evening Moon);2. Du Soleil Plein Les Yeux (Eyes Full of Sun);3. Blue Light Yokohama;4. Iljanaino Shiawase Naraba (It's Okay If I'm Happy);5. Is That All There Is?;6. Mas Que Nada;7. Midnight Bossa Nova;8. Mayonaka No Guitar (Midnight Guitar);9. Puff the Magic Dragon;10. Watashimo Anatato Naiteii? (I Cry with You Too?);11. Yoake No Scat;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.