- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pissed Jeans - Why Love Now
- Write a Review
- K57803 000000000 K57803000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Pissed Jeans have been making gnarly noise for 13 years, and on their fift...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Pissed Jeans have been making gnarly noise for 13 years, and on their fifth album, Why Love Now, the male-fronted quartet is taking aim at the mundane discomforts of modern life - from fetish webcams to office-supply deliveries. Pissed Jeans' gutter-scraped amalgamation of sludge, punk, noise, and bracing wit make the band - frontman Matt Korvette, Brad Fry (guitar), Randy Huth (bass) and Sean McGuinness (drums) - a release valve for a world where absurdity seems in a constant battle trying to outdo itself. Why Love Now picks at the bursting seams that are barely holding 21st-century life together.;Track List:1. Waiting on My Horrible Warning;2. The Bar Is Low;3. Ignorecam;4. Cold Whip Cream;5. Love Without Emotion;6. I'm a Man;7. (Won't Tell You) My Sign;8. It's Your Knees;9. Worldwide Marine Asset Financial Analyst;10. Have You Ever Been Furniture;11. Activia;12. Not Even Married;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.