- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pixies - Indie Cindy
- Write a Review
- #K71317 000000000 K71317000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 will be the year that Pixies indelibly stamp their musical footprint on rock history as the Alt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 will be the year that Pixies indelibly stamp their musical footprint on rock history as the Alternative Rock legends release their first studio album since 1991's TROMPE LE MONDE. Needless to say, with two million catalogue album sales to their credit, and the recent press announcement for the new record creating huge waves of anticipation, a lot of people are very, very excited. Since the band reformed to play live shows in 2004, their legacy has grown stronger and deeper with each passing year. They've sold out shows and festivals around the globe, attracted a whole new generation of young converts, energized their supporters at press and radio, and delighted a ravenous fan-base drunk on their classic catalogue but hungry for new music. The band will continue to tour throughout the year, playing festival dates and major market arenas, gaining even more new fans along the way, and setting the scene for one of their best-selling and most revered albums to date.;Track List:1. What Goes Boom;2. Greens and Blues;3. Indie Cindy;4. Bagboy;5. Magdalena 318;6. Silver Snail;7. Blue Eyed Hexe;8. Ring the Bell;9. Another Toe in the Ocean;10. Andro Queen;11. Snakes;12. Jaime Bravo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.