- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prince Fatty - Supersize
- Write a Review
- #K74154 000000000 K74154000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/10/2011;Notes:Mr Bongo is extremely proud to release the brand new, much-anticipated, second album from reggae legend Prince Fatty Re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/10/2011;Notes:Mr Bongo is extremely proud to release the brand new, much-anticipated, second album from reggae legend Prince Fatty Renowned sound engineer and record producer Mike 'Prince Fatty' Pelanconi has been a prominent member of the reggae and dub scene in the UK since the mid 90s. Finding himself frustrated by the tempos and mixes of certain records he loved - typified by DJ'ing onetime after Don Letts who had already played half his selection - he set about recording his own versions with a super group of London's finest reggae musicians. 'I have worked with many of the UK-based reggae musicians at one point or another so I went about selecting the best possible musicians from my experiences with two criteria in mind - the best skills and the most vibe. At the same time my Dub Supervisor and Reggae Jedi aka Little Roy and I started to record tracks for his new album and I found myself recording reggae every day. The Pioneers were dropping by my studio, Alcapone was cutting specials and singers like Winston Francis were just hanging out.';Track List:1. Dry Your Tears;2. Still I Wanna Love You;3. Shimmy Shimmy Ya;4. That Very Night in Dub;5. Need It;6. Bedroom Eyes Dub;7. Ain't Got It;8. Columbus;9. Come on Girl [Disco Mix];10. Roof Over My Dub;11. Insane in the Membrane
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.