- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Public Enemy - Apocalypse 91... The Enemy Strikes Black
- Write a Review
- K59543 000000000 K59543000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited double green vinyl LP pressing. Apocalypse 91... The Enemy Strikes Black is the fourth studio album from Public...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited double green vinyl LP pressing. Apocalypse 91... The Enemy Strikes Black is the fourth studio album from Public Enemy. It debuts production team Imperial Grand Ministers of Funk. The singles released from the album were "Can't Truss It," "Night Train," "Shut Em Down" and it's B-side "By the Time I Get to Arizona" (samples "Two Sisters of Mystery" by Mandrill and a live version of "Walk on By" by the Jackson 5). Continuing with it's Respect The Classics campaign UMe will be reissuing this classic on green vinyl. Also includes "Lost At Birth", "A Letter To The New York Post", "I Don't Wanna Be Called Yo Niga" and more.;Track List:1. Lost at Birth;2. Rebirth;3. Nighttrain;4. Can't Truss It;5. I Don't Wanna Be Called Yo Nigga;6. How to Kill a Radio Consultant;7. By the Time I Get to Arizona;8. Move!;9. 1 Million Bottlebags;10. More News at 11;11. Shut Em Down;12. A Letter to the New York Post;13. Get the Fuck Outta Dodge;14. Bring Tha Noize
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.