- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back
- Write a Review
- #K54983 000000000 K54983000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/19/2014;Notes:1988s IT TAKES A NATION OF MILLIONS TO HOLD US BACK is the second album from 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/19/2014;Notes:1988s IT TAKES A NATION OF MILLIONS TO HOLD US BACK is the second album from 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees Public Enemy (only the fourth hip-hop act to receive the honor) and follow-up to their 1987 debut YO! BUM RUSH THE SHOW. With innovative production from the Bomb Squad which brilliantly bolsters and balances the social/political proclamations of Chuck D and lighthearted humor of Flavor Flav, it's groundbreaking anthems "Bring the Noise," "Don't Believe the Hype" and "Fight the Power," was as deep and revolutionary as hip hop got at the time and as influential as anything that ever came out of the genre.;Track List:1. Countdown to Armageddon;2. Bring the Noise;3. Don't Believe the Hype;4. Cold Lampin' with Flavor;5. Terminator X to the Edge of Panic;6. Mind Terrorist;7. Louder Than a Bomb;8. Caught Can We Get a Witness?;9. Show 'Em Whatcha Got;10. She Watch Channel Zero?!;11. Night of the Living Baseheads;12. Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos;13. Security of the First World;14. Rebel Without a Pause;15. Prophets of Rage;16. Party for Your Right to Fight
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.