- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Queen - Innuendo
- Write a Review
- #K55397 000000000 K55397000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/31/2009;Notes:Queen achieved many things in their recordings with Freddie Mercury, but they reached new heights with the last album r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/31/2009;Notes:Queen achieved many things in their recordings with Freddie Mercury, but they reached new heights with the last album recorded and released while he was alive. Innuendo is an ambitious, epic LP with heartfelt, mature lyrics which took on new meaning when Freddie passed away immediately after it's' release. This is the first U.S. release of Innuendo on vinyl LP and features the original 1991 edits made by the band for the vinyl release a platinum smash in it's original and CD releases, now restored to glorious analog 180 gram jet-black vinyl LP. Yes it's Phase II of Queen on Vinyl Collector's Edition re-issue program - every Queen studio album is to be released on vinyl LP's over the next two years. The original albums are being re-issued correct in every detail to the original releases, including inner sleeves, packaging and bonuses.;Track List:1. Innuendo;2. I'm Going Slightly Mad;3. Headlong;4. I Can't Live with You;5. Don't Try So Hard;6. Ride the Wild Wind;7. All God's People;8. These Are the Days of Our Lives;9. Delilah;10. The Hitman;11. Bijou;12. The Show Must Go on;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, COLLECTOR'S EDITION, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.