- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rachael Dadd - We Resonate
- Write a Review
- #K79239 000000000 K79239000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Rachael Dadd composes songs in a purely unique way. Merging pop and left-field folk with exotic influences from afar, s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Rachael Dadd composes songs in a purely unique way. Merging pop and left-field folk with exotic influences from afar, she playfully pieces-together experimental ideas and sounds to craft stand-alone, musical mosaics. Combine this with the unpredictable nature of her field recordings and the curious clamor of her prepared-piano and you've got music that accurately embodies the ever changing, excitement and challenges of everyday life. As she explains:"Combining pop with experimentation opened up a chasm of light and shade. The two contrasting elements highlight one another, accentuate the tones, make surprises. I love seeing contradiction in things and in people and love hearing it in music. I'm excited by the realms of possibility in music, so much ground un-trodden.";Track List:1. Make a Sentence;2. Strike Our Scythes;3. What Have You Made;4. I Am Your Home;5. Our Arms;6. Animal Mineral;7. Bounce the Ball;8. Wake It;9. Three;10. Tap the Sap;11. Come Together;12. Let It Rise
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.