- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radio Dept - Running Out Of Love
- Write a Review
- #K66108 000000000 K66108000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Running Out of Love is the fourth album by The Radio Dept., released on October 21, 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Running Out of Love is the fourth album by The Radio Dept., released on October 21, 2016. Their first LP since 2010's Clinging to a Scheme, Running Out of Love was delayed by a legal battle with their record label Labrador and inspired by "life in Sweden in 2016". The album was shortlisted by IMPALA (The Independent Music Companies Association) for the Album of the Year Award 2016, which rewards on a yearly basis the best album released on an independent European label. The first single "Occupied" was released on a three-track EP of the same name on June 16, 2015. The second single "Swedish Guns" was released over a year later, on August 31, 2016, followed by the third single "We Got Game" on October 5, 2016.;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.