- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rage Against the Machine - Evil Empire
- Write a Review
- K56711 000000000 K56711000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/1996;Notes:VINYL LP This long-awaited sophomore release from Rage Against The Machine does not disappoint. It's grinding, ferociou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/1996;Notes:VINYL LP This long-awaited sophomore release from Rage Against The Machine does not disappoint. It's grinding, ferocious guitar twists Public Enemy-like riffs in and out of the rhythm section's metallic pummeling. But as usual, while Tom Morello's guitar sets the pace, Zach de la Rocha's lyrical attack steals the show._x000D_ It is, after all, the EVIL EMPIRE they're raging against. De la Rocha goes for the jugular with barbed lyircs, claiming in "Bulls On Parade" that "this microphone explodes, shattering the molds" in a world where "people ain't seen a brown-skinned man since their grandparents bought one." The group's rap-like rhythmic savvy and hard-rock edge bring them to a new plane. In "Snake Charmer," de la Rocha speaks of "greed" with a delirious excitement. Evidently, Rage Against The Machine will continue to rebel against the EVIL EMPIRE. Rage Against The Machine: Zack de la Rocha (vocals) Tom Morello (guitar) Tim Bob (bass) Brad Wilk (drums)._x000D_ Recorded at Cole Rehearsal Studios, Hollywood, California.;Track List:1. People Of The Sun 2:30;2. Bulls On Parade 3:50;3. Vietnow 4:43;4. Revolver 5:30;5. Snakecharmer 3:51;6. Tire Me 2:58;7. Down Rodeo 5:19;8. Without A Face 3:37;9. Wind Below 5:49;10. Roll Right 4:21;11. Year Of Tha Boomerang 4:00
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.