- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rainbow - On Stage
- Write a Review
- #K76170 000000000 K76170000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of Rainbow's first live album. On Stage was recorded live over several German and Japa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of Rainbow's first live album. On Stage was recorded live over several German and Japanese dates in late 1976 during the Rising world tour. Many of the tracks were spliced together from different dates by producer Martin Birch, and the running order was changed to more easily fit four sides of vinyl. The recording features the customary introduction to a Rainbow show - the classic quote from the The Wizard of Oz, 'Toto: I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. We must be over the rainbow!' with the last word repeated as an echo, then the actual band plays a musical phrase from the song 'Over the Rainbow' before breaking into 'Kill the King';Track List:1. A1 Intro: Over The Rainbow 0:31;2. A2 Kill The King 4:59;3. Medley 11:20 - Man On The Silver Mountain 4:10 - Blues 4:00 - Starstruck 1:55 - Blues 1:20 - Man On The Silver Mountain 0:45;4. Catch The Rainbow 15:40;5. Mistreated 13:04;6. Sixteen Century Greensleeves 7:35;7. Still I'm Sad 11:05
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.