- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ram Jam - Ram Jam
- Write a Review
- L32988 000000000 L32988000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/09/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP repressing. Ram Jam was an American rock band formed in New York City in 1977. The ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/09/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP repressing. Ram Jam was an American rock band formed in New York City in 1977. The band consisted of Bill Bartlett (guitar), Howie Arthur Blauvelt (bass), Pete Charles (drums), and Myke Scavone (lead vocals). Their debut album Ram Jam was also released in 1977. The first track on the album, the single 'Black Betty', is Ram Jam's best-known song. Despite some controversy due to the lyrics of the song, it went to #7 on the UK singles chart in September 1977 and reached the Top 10 in charts around the globe. Other highlights of the album are 'Keep Your Hands on the Wheel', a stomping, driving-themed rocker in the vein of Bachman Turner Overdrive, and 'Overloaded', a swinging rocker built on a taut bass-line and a catchy, cowbell-driven chorus. The album also features 'Too Bad on Your Birthday', a mid-tempo rocker with a sing-along chorus that was later revived by Joan Jett.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.