- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Randy Newman - Sail Away
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K61889 000000000 K61889000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150 gram vinyl LP pressing. Sail Away is an album by Randy Newman, originally released in May 1972. It was prod...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150 gram vinyl LP pressing. Sail Away is an album by Randy Newman, originally released in May 1972. It was produced by Lenny Waronker and Russ Titelman. While all of it's songs were written and composed by Newman, several had already been recorded by other artists. Sail Away is ranked 321/500 On Rolling Stone Magazine's 500 Greatest Albums Of All Time. As with all of Newman's early albums, several of it's songs had been previously recorded by other artists. In this case, "Simon Smith and the Amazing Dancing Bear" had been a UK hit for Alan Price in 1967, and "Dayton, Ohio - 1903" had been recorded by Billy J. Kramer as a single in 1969 and by Harry Nilsson on his 1970 album Nilsson Sings Newman. Newman himself had also previously recorded "Last Night I Had A Dream" as a single, issued in September 1968. The version heard on Sail Away is a re-recording with a notably different arrangement.;Track List:1. Sail Away 2:56;2. Lonely at the Top 2:32;3. He Gives Us All His Love 1:53;4. Last Night I Had a Dream 3:01;5. Simon Smith and the Amazing Dancing Bear 2:00;6. Old Man 2:42;7. Political Science 2:00;8. Burn on 2:33;9. Memo to My Son 1:56;10. Dayton Ohio - 1903 1:47;11. You Can Leave Your Hat on 3:18;12. God's Song (That's Why I Love Mankind) 3:36;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.