- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ray Charles - Ray Charles and Betty Carter
- Write a Review
- #K88948 000000000 K88948000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/01/2011;Notes:Originally released in 1961 on ABC-Paramount, Ray Charles and Betty Carter features startling dynamics, with Marty Paic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/01/2011;Notes:Originally released in 1961 on ABC-Paramount, Ray Charles and Betty Carter features startling dynamics, with Marty Paich's arrangements showcasing both punchy brass and lush strings. The showstopper, "Baby, It's Cold Outside," topped the R&B charts upon it's release. And jazz singer Betty Carter's vocal prowess shines on "Cocktails for Two" and "Alone Together." Ray Charles has never sounded more romantic. 200 gram vinyl. Tracks: Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye You and I Intro: Goodbye People Will Say We're in Love Cocktails for Two Side By Side Baby, It's Cold Outside Together for All We Know Takes Two to Tango Alone Together Just You, Just Me.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.