- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ray Stinnett - A Fire Somewhere (Double LP)
- Write a Review
- L28708 000000000 L28708000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Available for the very first time, a Fire Somewhere is the previously unreleased 1971 solo al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Available for the very first time, a Fire Somewhere is the previously unreleased 1971 solo album from this former member of Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs. The songs contained the fried country twang and boogie-woogie grooves of his hometown and of his youth, but were also threaded through with the new Psychedelia: shreds of distorted guitar, looping experimental jams and acoustic renditions. 'Art is a reflection of life,' says Ray of the making of a Fire Somewhere, 'and my life was full of reflection at this time.' And it's perhaps exactly that fact which kept this incredible record unreleased for all these years.;Track List:1. Salty Haze;2. You Make Me - Feel;3. Silky Path;4. Wheel of Time;5. Stop;6. Long Rivers Flow;7. America;8. You I;9. Honey Suckle Song;10. Liberty Train;11. Naturally High;12. Loves in the Answer;13. A Fire Somewhere;14. The Rain;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.