- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ray Wylie Hubbard - Ruffian's Misfortune
- Write a Review
- #K72997 000000000 K72997000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:When it comes to down 'n' dirty roots 'n' roll, nobody in the wide world of Americana music today does it better than R...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:When it comes to down 'n' dirty roots 'n' roll, nobody in the wide world of Americana music today does it better than Ray Wylie Hubbard. From his humble beginnings as an Oklahoma folkie in the '60's to his wild ride through the '70's progressive country movement, and onward through the honky-tonk fog of the '80s to his sobriety-empowered comeback as a song-writer's songwriter in the '90's, Hubbard was already a bonafide legend by the time he really found his groove right at the turn of the century. Beginning with 2001's aptly-titled Eternal and Lowdown through to his latest and greatest release, 2015's The Ruffian's Misfortune, he has spent well over a decade now chasing hellhounds through muddy waters and deep into the underbelly of the blues, with a Lightnin' Hopkins gleam in his eyes and a Rolling Stones swagger in his step.;Track List:1. All Loose Things 3:36;2. Hey Mama My Time Ain't Long 3:51;3. Tooyoung Ripe Too Young Rotten 3:16;4. Chick Singer Badass Rockin' 2:53;5. Bad on Fords 3:17;6. Mr. Musselwhite's Blues 3:17;7. Down By the River 3:17;8. Jessie Mae 2:40;9. Barefoot in Heaven 3:47;10. Stone Blind Horses 3:34
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.