- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Red Wanting Blue - The Wanting
- Write a Review
- L32127 000000000 L32127000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/27/2018;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing housed in gatefold jacket. 2018 release. Hailed as "Midwestern rock heroes" by American Songw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/27/2018;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing housed in gatefold jacket. 2018 release. Hailed as "Midwestern rock heroes" by American Songwriter, Red Wanting Blue has spent the last 20 years establishing themselves as one of the indie world's most enduring and self-sufficient acts, notching appearances everywhere from Letterman to NPR and reaching #3 on the Billboard Heat seekers chart, all while operating largely outside the confines of the traditional music industry. For their powerful album The Wanting the band handed production duties over to acclaimed singer/songwriter Will Hoge, who helped them create their most ambitious, fully realized collection yet. Recorded in Nashville, TN, the record draws on many of the group's traditional strengths-indelible melodies, infectious hooks, explosive performances-even as the making of it pushed them far outside their comfort zone and forced them to take an unprecedented, nearly year-long break from touring. Alternately triumphant and melancholic, the songs on The Wanting are both muscular and nuanced, with front man Scott Terry's epic, heartfelt vocals soaring above the band's gritty brand of driving rock and roll.;Track List:1. High and Dry;2. Ulysses;3. Younger Years;4. Glass House;5. When We Choke;6. I've Got a Feeling It Hurts;7. This Is the End;8. Lily White;9. Survival Song;10. The Real Thing;11. Hitchhiker's Lullaby;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.