- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
R.E.M. - Automatic For The People (25th Anniversary)
- Write a Review
- K54904 000000000 K54904000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing reissued to coincide with the original album's 25th anniversary. Widely considered to b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing reissued to coincide with the original album's 25th anniversary. Widely considered to be one of the best albums of the '90s, 1992's Automatic For the People followed R.E.M.'s breakthrough album, Out of Time, and did not disappoint. Beloved by critics, the band's eighth studio album topped charts worldwide, and was certified 4x platinum in the US. Features iconic hit singles "Nightswimming," "Man on the Moon" and 90's anthem, "Everybody Hurts.";Track List:1. Drive 4:31;2. Try Not to Breathe 3:50;3. The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite 4:09;4. Everybody Hurts 5:20;5. New Orleans Instrumental No. 1 2:15;6. Sweetness Follows 4:21;7. Monty Got a Raw Deal 3:17;8. Ignoreland 4:27;9. Star Me Kitten 3:16;10. Man on the Moon 5:14;11. Nightswimming 4:18;12. Find the River 3:49;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.