- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #L05197 000000000 L05197000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Mercury nominated and critically acclaimed folk artist Kathryn Williams doesn't stick to a tried and tested formula whe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Mercury nominated and critically acclaimed folk artist Kathryn Williams doesn't stick to a tried and tested formula when she writes a new album. 2015 saw the celebrated musician release Hypoxia - an album inspired by Slyvia Plath's The Bell Jar, to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of Plath's life and work. The singer-songwriter collaborated with trailblazing musician Ed Harcourt and also wrote a track ("Cuckoo") on the album. No2 Williams has teamed up with revered jazz musician and vibraphone player Anthony Kerr, to create a complete re-imagining of classic jazz standards. Resonator strips away the bombast of previous versions of much loved songs such as "My Funny Valentine" and "Stormy Weather," leaving them exposed and yearning - exuding a dream-like and hypnotic luminosity. The intent was to 'reclaim' these wonderful songs that have seen multiple cover versions over the years, and rearrange them, bringing them back to their most rudimentary state. Rebuilding them to make fresh of what has been heard so much. Kathryn and Anthony have revealed true beauty in these old songs, with their fragile delivery both vocally and instrumentally Williams' signature vocals enriched by soft, lush vibraphones, distant jazz trumpet and double bass.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.