- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Richie Havens - Mixed Bag
- Write a Review
- #K77295 000000000 K77295000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Mixed Bag is the 1967 debut album by Richie Havens. Although it was Havens' first album release, Douglas Records later ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Mixed Bag is the 1967 debut album by Richie Havens. Although it was Havens' first album release, Douglas Records later issued two unauthorized albums of material that had been recorded prior to the Mixed Bag recording sessions—Electric Havens (1968) and Richie Havens' Record (1969). Mixed Bag was released after Havens signed on with manager Albert Grossman and was released on Verve Forecast, a new folk music imprint of Verve Records. Mixed Bag is frequently cited as the singer's best work, and was his first album to appear on Billboard's charts (appearing on both the jazz and pop charts). The recording was the first to introduce a wider audience to Havens's rich baritone vocals and the full-sound of Havens's distinct guitar style (thumb-chorded and played in open E tuning).;Track List:1. A1 High Flyin' Bird Written-By – Wheeler 3:34;2. I Can't Make It Anymore Arranged By – Bruce Langhorne Written-By – Lightfoot 2:47;3. Morning Morning Arranged By – Felix Pappalardi Written-By – Kupferberg 2:17;4. Adam Tabla – Joe Price Written-By – Havens 3:34;5. Follow Acoustic Guitar [Amplified] – Paul Williams Written-By – Merrick 6:20;6. Three Day Eternity Written-By – Havens 2:14;7. Sandy Written-By – Jean Pierre Cousineau 3:10;8. Handsome Johnny Written-By – Gossett* Havens 3:52;9. San Francisco Bay Blues Written-By – Fuller 2:30;10. Just Like A Woman Written-By – Dylan 4:45;11. Eleanor Rigby Written-By – Lennon-McCartney 2:39
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.