- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rico & the Rudies - Blow Your Horn
- Write a Review
- #K82687 000000000 K82687000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. A former student of Jamaica's famed Alpha Boys' school, Rico Rodriguez served his musi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. A former student of Jamaica's famed Alpha Boys' school, Rico Rodriguez served his musical apprenticeship playing trombone in some of the island's most celebrated orchestras and bands. A spell at Count Ossie's camp in Wareika Hills introduced him to the Rasta faith and a new approach to music, which he later introduced to his studio work. In 1961, he emigrated to London, where he became a regular on growing the UK West Indian music scene, cutting numerous sides for every Jamaican music maker of note, including Trojan's in-house producer, Robert Thompson aka Dandy. Dandy duly paired the trombonist with Britain leading reggae group, The Rudies, with the collaboration spawning an array of singles and the immensely popular album, 'Blow Your Horn', released by Trojan late in 1969. Unavailable in any format for over 20 years, this highly sought-after boss reggae album is finally available once more, with the discovery of the long lost original Trojan master tapes ensuring it sounds better than ever.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.