- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rihanna - Music Of The Sun
- Write a Review
- #K54996 000000000 K54996000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Music of the Sun, Rihanna's debut studio album, was released by Def Jam Re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Music of the Sun, Rihanna's debut studio album, was released by Def Jam Recordings on August 30, 2005. The album debuted at #10 on the Billboard 200 (and #1 on the Dance Club Songs chart), while 'Pon de Replay' peaked at #2 on the Hot 100, and the second single, 'If It's Lovin' That You Want, ' which reached #6. Rihanna is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, and actress. Born in Saint Michael and raised in Bridgetown, she first entered the music industry by recording demo tapes under the direction of record producer Evan Rogers in 2003. She ultimately signed a recording contract with Def Jam Recordings after auditioning for it's then-president, hip hop producer and rapper Jay Z.;Track List:1. Pon de Replay;2. Here I Go Again - Rihanna J-Status;3. If It's Lovin' That You Want;4. You Don't Love Me (No No No) - Rihanna Vybz Kartel;5. That la la la;6. The Last Time;7. Willing to Wait;8. Music of the Sun;9. Let Me;10. Rush - Rihanna Kardinal Offishall;11. There's a Thug in My Life - Rihanna J-Status;12. Now I Know;13. Pon de Replay - Rihanna Elephant Man
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.