- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ringo Starr - I Wanna Be Santa Claus
- Write a Review
- K56648 000000000 K56648000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 1999 holiday release from the rock icon. Ringo Starr is the first Beatle to release a full-length Ch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 1999 holiday release from the rock icon. Ringo Starr is the first Beatle to release a full-length Christmas album, and I Wanna Be a Santa Claus is very much in the group's spirit. Since he returned to recording in 1992, Starr has made a point of making music reminiscent of the Beatles. The album is filled with holiday standards such as 'Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer', 'The Little Drummer Boy', 'Winter Wonderland', and 'White Christmas', alongside a half dozen Christmas originals. When the Beatles officially split in 1970, Ringo defied the odds and achieved the most commercial solo success of all four fabs during the first part of the '70s. While he was eventually eclipsed by his former bandmates midway through that decade, he has continued to release a series of albums that embrace his past while also carving out his own style that can only be called 'Ringo-esque'!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.