- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
R.L. Boyce - Ain't the Man's Alright
- Write a Review
- #K72120 000000000 K72120000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/16/2013;Notes:R. L. Boyce has been wanting to make this record for decades. He has backed the greatest hill country legends, from Jes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/16/2013;Notes:R. L. Boyce has been wanting to make this record for decades. He has backed the greatest hill country legends, from Jesse Mae Hemphill to Otha Turner. He has played in and around Mississippi since he was a child. But this master at blues improvisation. At the picnic groove. This artist whose sound is truly like no other. Has never been put onto tape effectively until now. On one hot and steamy Mississippi weekend, R. L. gathered his friends and played his heart out, the first day right on his porch, with the whole neighborhood gathering around, the second in Jim Dickinson's legendary Zebra Ranch studio. The cast of characters on this record is just mind-blowing Luther Dickinson, North Mississippi All-Star and Black Crowe guitar slinger, heads the band, displaying why he is considered one of the best slide guitar players in the country. Calvin Jackson-Junior Kimbrough's drummer and Hill Country foundation. Playing for the first time ever-with his son and R. L. Burnside's grandson Cedric Burnside (two full drum kits). Otha Turner grandson Andre Evans joined Calvin on day 1, while Lightnin' Malcolm provided the sauce that he has become known for.;Track List:1. Gonna Boogie;2. Jumper on the Line;3. Going Away;4. Going Down South;5. Ain't the Man's Alright;6. Child of God;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.