- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rob Moratti - Victory
- Write a Review
- L27391 000000000 L27391000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:Limited gold vinyl LP pressing. Victory is the first solo record by the Canadian prog rocker Rob Moratti. After being p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:Limited gold vinyl LP pressing. Victory is the first solo record by the Canadian prog rocker Rob Moratti. After being part of different projects, including the band Saga, he mastered his music knowledge to create the melodic pieces of the album. The catchy songs and strong melodies Rob recorded with the help of some guest musicians. Victory is a clean album with tight sounds and vocals which can be seen as the better part in the AOR genre. Highlights are the opening drive of "Life On The Line" and the moodier and darker tone of "On and One". The album includes the bonus track "Don't You Look Back Now". Rob Moratti first appeared as a songwriter and lead vocalist in the early '90s for the band Moratti. After recording two albums with this band he moved on and took the center stage in the band Final Frontier, with which he recorded four albums. After he replaced Michael Sadler in the band Saga in 2008 he featured on their 2009 album Human Condition. During the last couple of years, he recorded different solo albums.;Track List:1. Life on the Line;2. Everything But Goodbye;3. Lifetime;4. Power of Love;5. Hold That Light;6. On and on;7. Take It All Back;8. I Promise You;9. Standing on Top of the World;10. Jennie;11. Now More Than Ever;12. Don't You Look Back Now - Bonus Track;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, GOLD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.