- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robbie Williams - Swing When You're Winning
- Write a Review
- K59796 000000000 K59796000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/19/2001;Notes:2001 import vinyl LP. This third album has Robbie Williams ready for global domination. It's got lots of covers from 20...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/19/2001;Notes:2001 import vinyl LP. This third album has Robbie Williams ready for global domination. It's got lots of covers from 2001, and showcases Williams as a lover of post-millennial dance-pop. Producer Guy Chambers knows what he's doing, as well: the two have built in touches of psychedelia and country rock, in sounds reminiscent of Ian Dury, The Who, Elton John and Madchester. The vocals are powerful and strike a smooth balance between tongue-in-cheek humor (in songs like "Knutsford City Limits") and genuine feeling (in ballads like "Better Man" and "If It's Hurting You." Kylie Minogue makes an appearance on the throaty "Kids," and others such as Frank Sinatra, Nicole Kidman, Jane Horrocks, Jon Lovitz and Jonathan Wilkes show up in other duets. EU LP pressing.;Track List:1. I Will Talk and Hollywood Will Listen;2. Mack the Knife;3. Somethin' Stupid;4. Do Nothin' Till You Hear from Me;5. It Was a Very Good Year;6. Straighten Up and Fly Right;7. Well Did You Evah?;8. Mr. Bojangles;9. One for My Baby (And One More for the Road);10. Things;11. Ain't That a Kick in the Head;12. They Can't Take That Away from Me;13. Have You Met Miss Jones?;14. Me and My Shadow;15. Beyond the Sea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.