- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Cray - Strong Persuader
- Write a Review
- #K68363 000000000 K68363000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/24/2013;Notes:Robert Cray, a five-time Grammy winner, originally released Strong Persuader, his fifth studio album, in 1986 - his maj...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/24/2013;Notes:Robert Cray, a five-time Grammy winner, originally released Strong Persuader, his fifth studio album, in 1986 - his major label debut. Stinging urban blues by way of Texas and Memphis distinguish Cray's guitar mastery - since the release of Strong Persuader, Cray has gone on to record 15 Billboard-charting studio albums and has written or performed with everyone from Eric Clapton to Stevie Ray Vaughan, from Bonnie Raitt to John Lee Hooker. Inducted into the Blues Hall of Fame at the age of 57, he is one of the youngest living legends to receive the prestigious honor. Mastered from the original analog tape by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound._x000B_200-gram vinyl, pressed at Quality Record Pressings.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.