- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robyn Hitchcock - Man Upstairs
- Write a Review
- #K79661 000000000 K79661000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2014;Notes:The Man Upstairs sees psychedelic troubadour Robyn Hitchcock uniting with legendary producer Joe Boyd (Nick Drake, Fair...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2014;Notes:The Man Upstairs sees psychedelic troubadour Robyn Hitchcock uniting with legendary producer Joe Boyd (Nick Drake, Fairport Convention, R.E.M.) for one of the most unique outings of his already quite distinctive career. The album - which arrives just one short year after 2013's acclaimed Love From London - sees the British singer/songwriter musing on mortality, masculinity, and the impossibility of forever via an unexpected intermingling of self-penned originals and "songs I wished I'd written." Modern standards like the Doors' "The Crystal Ship" and the Psychedelic Furs' "The Ghost in You" are reimagined as stark and melancholy folk ballads, and then set to powerful effect alongside haunting new songs like the plaintive "Recalling the Truth." Hitchcock's 20th solo studio recording - give or take a few outtake, demo, and rarities compilations - the Man Upstairs is a remarkable portrait of an artist raging quietly against the dying of the proverbial light, even though that light may well be the 9:35 to Winchester coming directly at him.;Track List:1. The Ghost in You;2. San Francisco Patrol;3. To Turn You on;4. Trouble in Your Blood;5. Somebody to Break Your Heart;6. Don't Look Down;7. Ferries;8. Comme Toujours;9. The Crystal Ship;10. Recalling the Truth;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, WITH CD, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.