- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roots - How I Got Over
- Write a Review
- #K54961 000000000 K54961000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/06/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Long-awaited 2010 album from Hip Hop pioneers The Roots. The album, which takes it's name from Clara...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/06/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Long-awaited 2010 album from Hip Hop pioneers The Roots. The album, which takes it's name from Clara Ward's Gospel classic, is The Roots' first new release since joining Late Night with Jimmy Fallon for a full time gig as the show's house band. Grammy Award winners The Roots characterize the songs on the album as "depicting the everyman's search for hope in this dispiriting post-hope zeitgeist". The lead single, "Dear God 2.0.", re-imagines the Monsters of Folk song "Dear God" and features MOF members Yim Yames from My Morning Jacket, Conor Oberst and Mike Mogis from Bright Eyes and M. Ward. Also includes two appearances from Grammy-winning Soul man John Legend. Other guests on HIGO include Joanna Newsom, Blu, Peedi Peedi, Mercedes Martinez, Icelandic alt-pop singer Patty Crash, newcomer Sugar Tongue Slim as well as long time Roots' Crew members Dice Raw, Truck North and P.O.R.N.;Track List:1. A Peace of Light;2. Walk Alone;3. Dear God 2.0;4. Radio Daze;5. Now or Never;6. How I Got Over;7. Dillatude: The Flight of Titus;8. The Day;9. Right on;10. Doin' It Again;11. The Fire;12. Tunnel Vision;13. Web 20/20;14. Hustla
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.