- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rosanne Cash - The List
- Write a Review
- #K61332 000000000 K61332000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2009;Notes:The List is the 12th studio album by Rosanne Cash, released in 2009. When she was 18, Johnny Cash gave his daughter Ros...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2009;Notes:The List is the 12th studio album by Rosanne Cash, released in 2009. When she was 18, Johnny Cash gave his daughter Rosanne a list of 100 essential country songs in an effort to expand her knowledge of country music. On the album, Rosanne re-interprets 12 of the songs from the list through her own perspective on country music, her father, and her life in New York instead of Nashville. It also includes guest performances by Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Costello, Jeff Tweedy and Rufus Wainwright. The album contains country songs made famous by Jimmie Rodgers, The Carter Family, Don Gibson, Ray Price, Lefty Frizzell, Patsy Cline, and other country stars, as well the traditional folk song "Motherless Children" and 1960s folk numbers by Bob Dylan and Peter, Paul, and Mary. Two songs had previously been recorded by her father: "The Long Black Veil," which he had recorded and performed numerous times and "Girl from the North Country" which was originally released as a Johnny Cash-Bob Dylan duet.;Track List:1. Miss the Mississippi and You;2. Motherless Children;3. Sea of Heartbreak;4. Take These Chains from My Heart;5. I'm Movin' on;6. Heartaches By the Number;7. 500 Miles;8. Long Black Veil;9. She's Got You;10. Girl from the North Country;11. Silver Wings;12. Bury Me Under the Weeping Willow
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.