- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rostam - Half-light
- Write a Review
- #K56891 000000000 K56891000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 debut solo album from Rostam, who is known for his work with Vampire Weekend and produced each ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 debut solo album from Rostam, who is known for his work with Vampire Weekend and produced each of their three albums. The kaleidoscopic album features fifteen songs written, produced, and performed by Rostam in his Los Angeles home studio. Rostam Batmanglij was born to Iranian refugee parents in Washington, DC, in 1983. He attended Columbia University, where he studied classical music and simultaneously focused on songwriting, recording, and production in his own time. In his last year at Columbia, he began producing the first full-length album of his career, Vampire Weekend's self-titled debut. That album would be the first of the band's three gold records with Rostam as producer.;Track List:1. Sumer;2. Bike Dream;3. Half-Light (Feat. Kelly Zutrau);4. Thatch Snow;5. Wood;6. Never Going to Catch Me;7. Don't Let It Get to You;8. I Will See You Again;9. Hold You (Feat. Angel Deradoorian);10. When;11. Rudy;12. Warning Intruders;13. Eos;14. Gwan;15. Don't Let It Get to You (Reprise)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.