- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rox - Memoirs
- Write a Review
- #K86428 000000000 K86428000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/24/2010;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. 2010 debut solo album from British Soul singer Roxanne Tataei AKA Rox. The album was partially re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/24/2010;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. 2010 debut solo album from British Soul singer Roxanne Tataei AKA Rox. The album was partially recorded in New Jersey with Commissioner Gordon (of Lauryn Hill fame) but mainly in London with Jay-Z and Lupe Fiasco producer Al Shux. After forming her first band in 2007, Rox attracted interest from a variety of labels, before signing with Rough Trade in November 2008. Since then, Rox has appeared on tours with the likes of Mark Ronson and Daniel Merriweather as well as television shows such as Later.. with Jools Holland. 12 tracks.;Track List:1. No Going Back;2. Do As I Say;3. Page Unfolds;4. I Don't Believe;5. My Baby Left Me;6. Forever Always Wishing;7. Heart Ran Dry;8. Breakfast in Bed;9. Precious Moments;10. Rocksteady;11. Oh My;12. Sad Eyes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.