- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roy Ayers Ubiquity - Lifeline
- Write a Review
- #K62110 000000000 K62110000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1977 album reissued to coincide with the 40th Anniversary of it's original release. Vibrati...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1977 album reissued to coincide with the 40th Anniversary of it's original release. Vibrations is a Roy Ayers album issued under the Roy Ayers Ubiquity umbrella. Includes Roy Ayer's classic hit 'Running Away'. Roy Ayers is a funk, soul, and jazz composer and vibraphone player. He began his career as a post-bop jazz artist, releasing several albums with Atlantic Records, before his tenure at Polydor Records beginning in the 1970s, during which he helped pioneer jazz-funk. He is a key figure in the acid jazz movement, which is a mixture of jazz into hip-hop and funk, and has been dubbed by many as "The Godfather of Neo Soul".;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.