- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roy Orbison - Big O
- Write a Review
- #K79418 000000000 K79418000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this album by the rock icon. This re-issue is fully remixed and remastered to return the a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this album by the rock icon. This re-issue is fully remixed and remastered to return the audio to it's original glory. Package includes fully restored original artwork. The Big O was originally released in 1970, but only outside the United States. This album includes fan favorite 'Penny Arcade' and features Roy Orbison's touring band The Art Movement. Roy Orbison was best known for his trademark sunglasses, distinctive, powerful voice, complex compositions, and dark emotional ballads. His greatest success came with Monument Records between 1960 and 1964, when 22 of his songs placed on the Billboard Top 40. Orbison's vocal instrument bridged the gap between baritone and tenor, and music scholars have suggested that he had a three- or four-octave range. The combination of Orbison's powerful, impassioned voice and complex musical arrangements led many critics to refer to his music as operatic, giving him the sobriquet "the Caruso of Rock".;Track List:1. Break My Mind;2. Help Me Rhonda;3. Only You;4. Go Go Go (Down the Line);5. Money;6. When I Stop Dreaming;7. Loving Touch;8. Land of a Thousand Dances;9. Scarlet Ribbons (For Her Hair);10. She Won't Hang;11. Her Love Out (On the Line);12. Casting My Spell on You;13. Penny Arcade
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.