- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roy Orbison - One of the Lonely Ones
- Write a Review
- #K77530 000000000 K77530000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Archive release from the rock icon. One Of The Lonely Ones is the newly discovered, never-be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Archive release from the rock icon. One Of The Lonely Ones is the newly discovered, never-before-heard, 1969 Roy Orbison album that has never been released until now! Recorded primarily between January and August of 1969 this album is an honest account, arguably more so than any other, of Roy Orbison's life. This album is mixed and expertly mastered by Grammy winning engineers. Package features new, period appropriate, original artwork.;Track List:1. You'll Never Walk Alone;2. Say No More;3. Leaving Makes the Rain Come Down;4. Sweet Memories;5. Laurie;6. One of the Lonely Ones;7. Child-Woman Woman-Child;8. The Defector;9. Give Up;10. Little Girl (In the Big City);11. After Tonight;12. I Will Always
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.